Wedge Wire Screen is designed to control various processing conditions including volumetric flow rate, minimum dimensional media retention, minimum open area and fluid pressure capabilities. Federal Screen is able to professionally work a large variety of stainless steels and alloys into both standard or customizable screen applications and accessory products.
Plain Squared Ends
Plain Ends (cut and shipped)
0.001” – 0.625”
Benefits of our Plain Screen include:
- Continuous slot design provides increased open area for better collection
- Suited for applications with heavy amounts of media where weight could compromise the integrity of unsupported screens
- Stronger and more durable
- Wide range of profiled wires are available to suit most applications
- Non-clogging: the continuous slot formed by the V-shaped surface wires ensures a two-point contact between the particles and the slot, which minimizes clogging
- High-precision slot sizes slot sizes are available to meet customer´s requirements
- Surface filtration: the V-shaped surface wires allow easy cleaning by mechanical scraping or back flushing
- Low pressure-drop
- Less expensive than other screen of equal efficiency
Typical Industries for use
Once we receive your request we will contact you within 48 hours.
Wedge wire screens are manufactured by resistance welding V-shaped wire on support rods. The highest quality raw wire which is then made into a screen that is cut, shaped, fabricated and cleaned.